thredUP has high quality standards. Items that are still in great shape but don't meet the thredUP standards are either sold to third party sellers or are included in thredUP's Rescue boxes program. Items that are no longer in wearable condition are passed onto our textile recycling partners and UPcycled. If you'd prefer to have your unaccepted items returned to you, please add return assurance to your kit before sending in your kit. This comes at a $10.99 fee, which is deducted from your earnings.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- What if thredUP does not accept my item?
- Can I drop off my kits in store?
- Can I fill the kit with items other than YITTY or Fabletics product?
- Can I track my items after I send them in?
- Are there any fees?
- How much will I get paid?
- How do I send my items?
- How long will it take to process my items?
- How can I receive a clean out kit?